As the saying goes, “If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.” But since vanities are usually in a steamy bathroom, the challenge is different: It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.
Unfortunately, big box stores will offer nice looking (and even costly) vanities made out of particle board. That’s a bad idea for a cabinet that will sit in a room with a lot of steam (not to mention any water overflows).
Our vanities are made with the same plywood box construction as our kitchen cabinets because it’s not enough for vanities to look good, they should age well too.
- Framed Cabinet with Full Overlay Doors and Drawers
- Under Mount Full Extension Soft Close Drawer Glides
- Concealed European Style Hinges with Soft Close Feature
- Five Piece HDF Door
- ½” Plywood Box with UV Coated Matching Exterior
- Glue and Staple or Metal Clip Assembly
- UV Coated Natural Interior